1. Borgundvaag B, McLeod SL. Opiate Prescribing in Ontario Emergency Departments. Janus Research Grant Aug 2015: $10,000. Co-Investigator.
2. Varner C, Bearss E, Lee S, McLeod SL, Wiss R, Singwi A, Borgundvaag B. Implementation and Evaluation of a Novel Family Medicine Obstetrical Point of Care Ultrasound (FaMOUS) Course. University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine Education Development Fund 2015: $20,000. Co-Investigator.
3. Soch L, Pawliwec K, Fink S, McLeod SL, Borgundvaag B. Does a brief nurse initiated therapeutic conversation improve patient satisfaction with acute pain management in the emergency department compared to standard care? Department of Nursing 2015-2016 National Bank Nursing Research Award (NBNRA): $5,000. Co-Investigator.
4. Perelman S, Lee S, McLeod SL, Selby P, Sultana N, Borgundvaag B. A simulation based education module for the accurate diagnosis and safe management of alcohol withdrawal. SIMone/IDEAS/CPSI Simulation for Safety & Quality Improvement Program: $10,000. Co-Investigator.
5. Borgundvaag B, Kahan M, Gray S, Lee S, Perelman S, McLeod SL, Selby P. Development of an innovative web-based educational program to teach the management of alcohol withdrawal. UHN-MSH AFP Innovation Fund 2015: $112,899. Co-Investigator
6. Melady D, Sinha S, Ovens H, Carpenter C, Bennett J, McLeod SL. Geri-ED.com: An online resource to support the creation of senior-friendly emergency departments in Ontario. UHN-MSH AFP Innovation Fund 2015: $111,663. Co-Investigator
7. Varner C, Kwong J, McLeod SL, Borgundvaag B. The association and geographic variability of rates of ectopic pregnancy and chlamydia infection. Department of Family and Community Medicine. Young Investigators Award (Varner) 2015: $5,000. Co-Investigator