Waiting to Be Seen: Where EM Policy Meets Practice
Waiting to Be Seen is a new EM Cases blog series, authored by Dr. Howard Ovens – a veteran Emergency Department Director, whose main purpose is to share ideas and generate discussion on the role that public policy and administrative practices play in creating the conditions that help front line Emergency providers achieve better patient outcomes. Past blog posts include:
- Why Recording Time to Initial Assessment is WorthwhileFunding FOAMed
- Health Equity, Trust and Data Collection in the Emergency Department
- Emergency Physician Speed: How Fast is Fast Enough?
- Emergency Physician Speed Part 2 – Solutions to Physician Productivity
- Measuring Quality – The Value of Health Care Metrics
Read the full blog here!